By checking each part of your heating system, a Houston heating tune up saves you money!
During a heating tune up service, Houston and surrounding area homeowners should inspect heating system parts and make sure the heating system does not have to over work to produce the heat you need. Ensuring your heating system is running smoothly and efficiently, you will prolong the life expectancy of your equipment and save every month on utility bills.
Your Houston heating tune up technician may be able to identify and correct potential problems that could prevent more expensive heating system replacements. A Houston heating tune up will ensure a properly functional system. Heating system tune ups usually include simple, regular maintenance and are required by most manufacturers for warranties to remain in effect.
Here are a few tips:
• Inspect wiring to and from thermostat
• Inspect thermostat for proper temperature setting
• Look for cleanliness of heat exchanger and burners
• Inspect to the vent system. Make sure it has not been compromised and proper working order
• Inspect inlet pressure and manifold gas pressure for proper settings
• Inspect for obstructions that may be blocking the air inlet or discharge paths of the heat exchanger
• Inspect to make sure that gas mains are turned on
BENEFITS OF A HEATING SYSTEM TUNE UP:
• Maintains manufacturer’s warranty
• Catch small problems before they turn into major repairs
• Ensures proper air flow
• Keeps you safe
• Reduces repairs
Whatever type of heating system, don’t wait until it heating system breaks down to call for service. A clean, well-adjusted heating system will save you money on energy bills. Remember having a maintenance agreement is even better than a tune up.
If you live in Houston and the surrounding areas, a Houston heating system tune up will get you ready for the cold weather this winter. Remember, a bi-annual HVAC service plan to check your system is the best precautionary measure for all potential heating system problems. Service is always less expensive than repair!
For a complete list of services and offers, call Masram Mechanical LP (281) 517-9555 or visit our website http://www.masramusa.com. We are always open!